My two youngest are sick, and I spent all weekend with their older brother sick as well. Bad bad cough, lots of congestion. Updates are going to be postponed until next Tuesday. Have a great weekend. 🙂
February 21, 2013
Writer of fantasy and historical fantasy fiction, mother of 6, former nurse, Catholic convert, wife of 24 years, and general all-around geek. Warning: Do not attempt this at home. View all posts by endurancemom
This entry was posted on Thursday, February 21st, 2013 at 10:33 pm and posted in Life. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Who am I?I'm Marti, a writer of fantasy, historical, and science fiction, former nurse, mother of 6, wife of almost 25 years, avid reader and gamer, convert to Catholicism, and shameless abuser of the ellipses . . . .
- Inexpressibly sad about #ChrisCornell . . . His music has meant so much to me. Prayers for his children and for the repose of his soul. 1 month ago
- Release Date scattershotdirect.wordpress.com/2017/05/12/rel… 1 month ago
- Those Top 100 novels,@again endurancemom.wordpress.com/2017/05/08/tho… 1 month ago
- Editing, the non-thrilling part of writing scattershotdirect.wordpress.com/2017/05/05/edi… 1 month ago
- Growing Along blackfoxfarm.wordpress.com/2017/05/03/gro… https://t.co/iUYhTtFjlZ 1 month ago